- Connect the powerbar to the Apex with the USB cable. Plug the powerbar in - the color on the Apex will cycle, the powerbar will flash orange.
- When the apex light holds on blue it is in wifi setup mode. Connect your phone or computer directly to apex wifi network (should be apex_wifi_XXXXX).
- Navigate to https://Apex.local in your browser window and select your desired wifi network, input the password, wait a few minutes until it connects. A solid orange light on the Apex means it is connected.
- Login to the Apex using the following credentials - login: admin, password: 1234
- To add Apex to ApexFusion so that you can monitor probes while outside of wifi access, select the dropdown menu in upper right corner of the Apex page, select Admin –> link Apex –> input login (sr320) and password (email me at email@example.com)